A perfect venue for large groups
Braeside is perfect for all sorts of large groups, be it school residential trips, Faith/community gatherings, weddings or family get togethers. We have a flexible accommodation layout and commercial kitchen for self catering. Please ask for prices if you require catering from our on-site team.
Located within 1 hour of Bristol and Swindon, the site is easily accessible with 30 free parking spaces on site. We are a 25 minute drive from Trowbridge railway station and are directly on a bus route from Swindon and Trowbridge.
Braeside can offer instructor led Adventurous Activities , which are available on site!
High Ropes, Climbing Wall, Canoeing, Zipwire and Bushcraft activities. *
Additional accommodation block, sleeping 19, with 6 bedrooms, including a single en-suite room, 2 communal bathrooms and a kitchenette. *
* At an additional cost and subject to availability.
12 bedrooms split over 2 floors, 47 beds on the 1st floor & 21 beds on the 2nd floor, sleeping 68 in total
Please click here for our bedlist.
- 4 double/twin rooms with private en-suite bathrooms,
- 2 twin room,
- Varying sized dormitory rooms with 4 shared bathrooms
4 lounge/meeting rooms on the ground floor
- ‘The Lecture Room’, a large open conference/lecture room, which has a smartboard projector, tables and chairs,
- ‘The Lounge’ is a beautiful comfortable area with sofas and a large ornamental fireplace,
- ‘The Library’ which is a large open room with sofas and chairs,
- ‘Shackleton’ a smaller classroom which has a smartboard and various games.
A Commercial kitchen and dining room seating 70 people
Bed linen. All beds are made up for you ready for your arrival
4 ½ acres of private grounds with campfire area, children’s activities and woodland
|Duration||Rate including VAT.|
|2023 Weekend - Friday to Sunday||£3720|
|2024 Weekend - Friday to Sunday||£4200|
|Please contact us for a quote if you require a different duration for your visit.|
"We had a fabulous time at Braeside. We were a very large group of friends with our children. The high rope activity was great fun and excellently run by Cam and Josh. The Big house was superbly clean and well equipped. The kitchen was amazing and we loved the dishwasher!! Despite rainy weather we ventured out to see the locks. Natasha was a great help with all the booking and questions we had, thank you. We really hope to visit again. :-) "
Private Hire Guest - February 2022