We are excited to announce the first ever Braeside Open day! On Saturday 6th August, Braeside will open its door to the public. We hope you can join us and enjoy fun activities, Artisan craft market, live music and local food.
Spend the day with us in the beautiful grounds of Braeside, challenge yourself on the climbing wall, have a drink of something cold at the bar and enjoy some good local food from one of our vendors.
We are also holding a charity raffle with all proceeds going to Julia’s House Children’s Hospice who have their Wiltshire hospice next door.
Some of the highlights:
Food and Drink
- Hog Roast from Black and white butchers, Bath
- Homemade treats of Cakes and Bakes from the Braeside kitchen
- Tea’s and Coffees from our canteen
- Child friendly food options freshly made in Braeside’s kitchen of macaroni cheese , sausage rolls & Vegetable curry.
- Candy floss stand
- Marshfield Ice cream
- Braeside’s Bar
- Daytime astronomy with Adrian Dening’s Stars Over Somerset
- Clip & Climb sessions on our climbing wall with our Braeside instructors
- Low Ropes
- Face & Glitter Painting with Karina Grace Make Up Artist – Karina Grace | Award Winning Wiltshire Make Up Artist (karinamakeupartist.co.uk)
- Shield Painting
- Chair-O-Plane children’s fair ride
- 2 Bouncy Castle – including one for toddlers
- Live Music
- Artisan Craft Stalls
Not forgetting our Charity raffle with some great prizes donated from local businesses, with all proceeds going to Julia’s House.
There really is something for the whole family to enjoy!
We hope to see you on the 6th August!